1. I am interested in ordering a wedding cake.....please find our guide to ordering a wedding cake at the following link. FAQ's Ordering a wedding cake
2. I am interested in ordering a celebration cake.....the list of FAQ's below should answer most general queries. If you require any more information then please send us an email with your enquiry. Contact Us
3. How far in advance do I have order a cake?....We post a regular update on our immediate availability on our Facebook page as we can get booked up quite far in advance, especially in the Summertime. Link to update on availability
We recommend that you contact us as soon as possible to provisionally book the date. The summer months can get booked up for celebration cakes 1-2 months ahead, dates for Communion cakes get booked up 3-6 months ahead, and dates for wedding cakes can get booked up 6-12 months before the date of the wedding. Contact Us
4. What type of cakes do you do?....We make everything to order and from scratch. There are lots of designs to choose from at this link or you can send us a photo of a cake you like, or we can design something based on your suggestions / ideas etc.
5. How much do your cakes cost?.....Everything is made to order so we can give you a price once we know what you would like. Our prices usually start at €60 for a single tier celebration cake.
6. What flavours do you do?....As everything is made to order, we can usually do any flavour combination you might like. However here is a link to our most popular flavours. Link to flavour combinations
7. How do I pay for the cake?.....Our preferred method of payment is online by debit or credit card or by Paypal account if you have one. However we also accept payment by cash, cheque, postal order or bank transfer.
8. Do you deliver?....Dependant on our availability, we deliver to all hotels and restaurants in Killarney, Tralee and Kenmare at no extra charge. You can also collect your cake at one of our collection points at Kerry Airport Restaurant, or Mary Anne's Tearooms in Tralee, or O'Sullivans Cycles on Muckross Road, Killarney. Or we can meet you at a more convenient location and time.
9. Allergy Information.....As we make everything to order, our approach to providing allergy information is once we know what you might like then we can provide allergy information at the point of enquiry, confirmation of order, and upon delivery / collection.
10. Terms and Conditions......Once you have decided what you would like, we will summarise the details for you to agree. Changes can be made afterwards but any changes are only agreed once we confirm them in writing.